Since we’ve moved to Fergus, we haven’t had a lot of time to explore the area. Other than running around the neighborhoods and biking around the trails, we haven’t done much more exploring. But today I was a tourist in the town next door. My family and I (and about 9 others) went to Elora, ON (just 5 min down the road) to go on the Elora Culinary Walking Tour. It was delightful. We got to go to 7 different restaurants and pubs (all within walking distance – hence the ‘walking tour’) to taste the goodness that Elora has to offer. For 2 hours we taste tested avocado oils, ails, crepes, chili, salads, and much more. And for only $10! I even discovered that there are 2 vegetarian restaurants in Elora! This makes me very happy. If you’re ever in the area on a Saturday afternoon, you should totally check out the tour.
- On being a human of the outdoors... twitter.com/mamanonthetrai… 2 years ago
- RT @strombo: Peace to Wes Anderson for creating a film where so many of your artists succeed. A truly great director and an equally great t… 3 years ago
- RT @sarahbessey: A call to pray for the persecuted church goo.gl/fb/pc3tYH 3 years ago
- RT @NishWeiseth: 21 people. 21 of our kin. Executed on a beach in Libya for being “People of the Cross.” Our God welcomes them warmly. We w… 3 years ago
- RT @CBCRadioQ: Guest host @WabKinew's two-week stint starts tomorrow. Remember to share your feedback with the hashtag #QtheFuture http://t… 4 years ago